1 Dollar, China, 1923
- Description (Brief)
- One (1) dollar coin, PuYi Wedding
- China, 1923
- Obverse Image: Early coat of arms of the Republic of China with the emblem of a Dragon and Phoenix.
- Obverse Text: Needs translation.
- Reverse Image: Chinese characters within a wreath.
- Reverse Text: Needs Translation.
- Currently not on view
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: National Numismatic Collection
- Josiah K. Lilly Jr. Collection
- date made
- associated date
- 1911 - 1949
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Estate of Josiah K. Lilly
- Physical Description
- gold (overall material)
- coin: 3 mm x 38 mm; 1/8 in x 1 1/2 in
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Object Name
- Record ID