Having trouble viewing this 3D model?
Viewing this 3D model requires a modern browser and hardware. For the best experience use Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser on a desktop, laptop or high performance mobile platform.
About the ProcessThe suit was digitized using a variety of methods: laser arm scanning was the primary capture method that picked up extreme detail down to the weave of the fabric on the suit; photogrammetry was used to capture high resolution photographic color; structured light captured the larger forms of the suit and served as a data set to tie the more detailed information together; and medical CT was used to capture interior components that were later CAD modeled. The result is a massive raw data package of 345 GB, which was processed by a team of experts into the different usable 3D models you can download below.
3D Print Ready Models
We have a few “water-tight” 3D model downloads that are ready to run through your prefered 3D printing process. Once your print is complete please share the results on Twitter @3D_Digi_SI, Facebook or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't have access to a 3D printer? You can use these models to order from a variety of online 3D print service providers.
- 3D Print Ready Left Glove - .stl (121 MB)
- 3D Print Ready Suit - .stl (24.2 MB)
- 3D Print Ready 9 inch Statue of Suit with Base - .stl (22.5 MB)
Render Ready Models
VR Ready Downloads.
- Render Ready Model Suit - .OBJ and .JPG (1.71 GB)
- Render Ready Model Visor - .OBJ and .PNG (220 MB)
- Render Ready Model Left Glove - .MAX, .OBJ and .JPG (1.10 GB)
- Render Ready Model Right Glove - .MAX, .OBJ and .JPG (1.24 GB)
- Web Ready Gloves - .FBX and .JPG (127 MB)
- Web Ready Model Suit - .OBJ and .JPG (34.7 MB)
- Web Ready Model Visor - .FBX and .JPG (96.9 MB)
- Suit Model Rigged for Animation - .FBX (1.62 GB)
- AR Ready Model Suit - .OBJ and .JPG (23.6 MB)
- AR experience for use on iPhones running iOS 12 - .USDZ (26.3 MB)