- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Costume
- Date made
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- overall, flat: 111 cm x 52 cm; 43 11/16 in x 20 15/32 in
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Object Name
- Dress, 1-Piece
- Other Terms
- Dress, 1-Piece; Entire Body; Main Dress; Female
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
Related Object Groups
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.