- 82, 83
- 21 fragments were sampled for DNA by Aaron Hartmann on September 23 2019.
- Record Last Modified
- 30 Sep 2019
- Specimen Count
- Collection Date
- See more items in
- Invertebrate Zoology
- USNM Number
- E. Palmer
- North Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico
- Published Name
- Favia fragum (Esper, 1795)
- Florida Keys, Key West, Florida, United States, North Atlantic Ocean
- Data Source
- NMNH - Invertebrate Zoology Dept.
- Common name
- Record ID
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.