Green wrap hat made by Vanilla Beane
- A green velveteen hat with a layered design made by Vanilla Beane. The hat is circular with a rounded peak and constructed by layering a strip of fabric over itself in a wrapped design. The base of the fabric is a light green while the pile is a darker green, giving the hat a two-tone appearance. The interior is supported by a molded buckram form to which the exterior of the hat has been sewn.
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Object number
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Vanilla Beane
- Created by
- Vanilla Beane, American, born 1919
- African American
- Clothing and dress
- Local and regional
- Place made
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States, North and Central America
- velveteen on buckram
- 5 1/4 × 7 1/4 × 8 1/4 in. (13.3 × 18.4 × 21 cm)
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Restrictions & Rights
- No Known Copyright Restrictions
- Record ID
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.
- Green wrap hat made by Vanilla Beane (Full resolution 3D mesh, obj, scale in m)
- Green wrap hat made by Vanilla Beane (Low resolution 3D mesh, obj, scale in m)
- Green wrap hat made by Vanilla Beane (Low resolution 3D mesh, gltf, scale in m)
- Green wrap hat made by Vanilla Beane (Low resolution 3D mesh, glb, scale in m)