Macaca fascicularis fascicularis: Mandible
- Item was destructively sampled for scientific study. Tissue and/or parts were sent to Robert Martin, Field Museum of Natural History, on 2 Jun 2015. For reference, see Transaction No. 2073293
- Record Last Modified
- 31 Aug 2020
- Specimen Count
- Collection Date
- 20 Sep 1960
- See more items in
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Other Numbers
- Mammals Field Number : MJ 1730
- USNM Number
- R. E. Kuntz
- Published Name
- Macaca fascicularis fascicularis
- Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia, Asia
- Data Source
- NMNH - Vertebrate Zoology - Mammals Division
- Animalia, Chordata, Vertebrata, Mammalia, Eutheria, Primates, Haplorrhini, Cercopithecidae, Cercopithecinae
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.