Pan troglodytes: Mandible
- Item was destructively sampled. Tissue and/or parts (hair samples) were sent to Christopher Walker, Duke University, on 20 Jun 2013. For reference, see Transaction No. 2064590
- Locality of Wild Origin: Liberia
- Record Last Modified
- 2 Apr 2020
- Specimen Count
- Collection Date
- 25 Aug 1947
- See more items in
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Other Numbers
- Mammals Field Number : NZP 10765
- USNM Number
- Collector Unknown
- Published Name
- Pan troglodytes
- Captive Specimen: National Zoological Park
- Data Source
- NMNH - Vertebrate Zoology - Mammals Division
- Animalia, Chordata, Vertebrata, Mammalia, Eutheria, Primates, Haplorrhini, Hominidae
- Record ID
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.