Pan troglodytes troglodytes: Calcaneus Talus Navicular Left
- Item was destructively sampled. Tissue and/or parts were sent to Tracey Rogers, University of New South Wales, on 27 Sep 2011. For reference, see Transaction No. 2058205
- Record Last Modified
- 10 Apr 2020
- Specimen Count
- Collection Date
- 22 Aug 1918
- See more items in
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Other Numbers
- Mammals Field Number : 891
- USNM Number
- C. R. Aschemeier
- Published Name
- Pan troglodytes troglodytes
- Pan troglodytes
- Pemba Nyambi, Ngovi, Gabon, Africa
- Data Source
- NMNH - Vertebrate Zoology - Mammals Division
- Animalia, Chordata, Vertebrata, Mammalia, Eutheria, Primates, Haplorrhini, Hominidae
- Record ID
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.