The Peace Keeper
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Ethnic
- date made
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Howard and Randall Martinez
- Latinos and Baseball
- place made
- United States: California, La Puente
- Physical Description
- wood (overall material)
- electrical tape (overall material)
- overall: 22 in x 2 in; 55.88 cm x 5.08 cm
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Object Name
- handmade baseball bat
- baseball bat
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.