Refrigerator patent model made by Thomas Elkins
- A patent model of Thomas Elkins' refrigerator design. The model is metal with ceramic interior. The exterior is tarnished and has a design on the top. On one end there is a spout that looks like a funnel. There is a wood base with eighteen holes in the bottom of the model.
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Tools and Equipment-Culinary
- Object number
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Thomas Elkins, American
- African American
- metal , ceramic , paint , wood
- H x W x D: 4 x 3 15/16 x 9 3/4 in. (10.2 x 10 x 24.8 cm)
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Restrictions & Rights
- No Known Copyright Restrictions
- models (representations)
- Record ID
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.