- Currently not on view
- Date made
- 1901 - 1911
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Costume
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Shirtwaist; Upper Body; Main Dress; Female
- overall, flat: 66 cm x 91 cm; 25 31/32 in x 35 13/16 in
- part, armpit to cuff: 49 cm; 19 9/32 in
- overall, mounted: 20 in x 20 1/2 in x 11 in; 50.8 cm x 52.07 cm x 27.94 cm
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
Related Object Groups
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.