Symphalangus syndactylus: Mandible
- Item was destructively sampled. Tissue and/or parts were sent to Alex Greenwood, Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research - Wildlife Diseases, on 3 Oct 2011. For reference, see Transaction No. 2058452
- Record Last Modified
- 14 Mar 2020
- Specimen Count
- See more items in
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Other Numbers
- Mammals Field Number : No Number
- USNM Number
- Collector Unknown
- Published Name
- Symphalangus syndactylus
- Locality Unknown
- Data Source
- NMNH - Vertebrate Zoology - Mammals Division
- Animalia, Chordata, Vertebrata, Mammalia, Eutheria, Primates, Haplorrhini, Hylobatidae
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.